MICROBLADING | $500
Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery, microstroking, feather touch and hair like strokes is a form of permanent makeup that can partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair. Fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments create the appearance of hair.
This technique is a unique process tailored to benefit individuals who desire brow definition, extension or coverage of sparse areas, or full reconstruction if the brows have little to no hair. Microblading is a manual method of cosmetic tattooing performed using a very fine, sterile and 100% disposable hand tool to deposit pigment into the epidermis.
It is appropriate for both women and men.
Microblading lasts for 6–18 months if aftercare instructions are followed properly.
This service is a 3-step process. The first appointment is a detailed consultation. Second is the initial application. After your initial application, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over the healing period. An enhancement session is performed 6–12 weeks after the initial application to touch up, ensure longevity of the colors used and perfect the shape. Additional touch-ups may be necessary to achieve desired results.
What to expect after Microblading:
- Slight swelling, thickness, and/or redness for 1–2 days following the procedure.
- It is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of the color during the healing process.
- After the initial procedure, the color will be a shade too dark; in six days it will appear to be light and after 10 days the color will show more and will have the final intensity and shade.
- It will appear softer when completely healed because the color will come from dermal layer of the skin to the epidermal layer of the skin.
- Please be patient. Healing takes up to 30 days. In your next appointment more hair strokes can be added to achieve the desired result.
The brows are approximately 20–25% darker and bolder in the width than they will be when healed. Your skin is red under pigment which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. There is some swelling, although difficult to actually see due to the thickness of the skin in the eyebrow area. This will be subside. Exfoliation will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away. Don't be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size then you desire. This is a part of the process.
Microblading Consultation | $50:
- A thorough consultation with a color match. All forms MUST BE COMPLETED prior this appointment.
Your Microblading Initial Appointment | $500:
- Covered in your cost:
- Initial microblading appointment
- Complimentary Enhancement Session booked 4–12 weeks following your initial appointment.
***All Microblading appointments require a valid credit card to reserve your spot.
***Pricing for Microblading applies for new clients only.
Touch Up Sessions:
- 3 months to 6 months: $175
- 6 months to 9 months :$250
- 9 months to 12 months :$350
- 12 months to 18 months: $400
***Rates above are for return clients only.